Neville Longbottom is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.


Saturday 11 December 2010

What?

It's been a while since I last posted  but I have literally had NO time, what with watching TV and rekindling my love for Sims 3 D: I used to have a family called Weasley, but there were too many of them (9!), so they starved to death and couldn't get enough sleep as I could only afford 3 beds. So then Ron went solo in a new town and didn't exercise, consequently becoming OBESE. He was a chef. He made it to the top. I was proud. That reminds me, I need to get the new expansion packs. They look awesome.

OH YEAH, guess who's poorly and has a piano exam in 40 hours? It's in London. Camden. All yo Londoners shud check me out. I'll be hanging wid my dad, yo. The exam's at 2.45pm however my dad bought off-peak tickets so we aren't leaving til 8. We shall be going to Oxford Street afterwards, although I wanted to go to Camden Market :( but I'm too scared to take my dad there. Also, I am petrified about dis exam becoz I don't feel prepared AT ALL. I'm no good at public speaking and I have to do a sort of presentation thing on my pieces. I even stutter when I'm talking to myself about it. I think I'm developing a permanent stutter, especially when I talk to other people. Like Professor Quirrell. Except mine isn't faked. My dad wants to enrol me into Speech Therapy classes at the hospital... doesn't he know they're for people who recently had strokes? I don't think I've had a stroke...

Although, when I was doing work experience at the hospital a month ago, I was helping out at this cardiac rehabilitation program for heart surgery dudes and I read this pamphlet about heart attacks and I had all the symptoms. Tightness in the chest. Little feeling in my left arm. Shortness of breath. Lightheadedness. Nausea (although that was after I realised I had many of the other symptoms). The cardiac rehab guy started to talk to me in Cantonese- he was Pakistani. It was surreal. Then I said I didn't speak Cantonese, so he switched to Mando. And we had a conversation about fried noodles. Best experience ever. Turns out he was raised in Hong Kong, and speaks with his sister in a mixture of Punjabi, Canto and English :S I thought his voice and accent sounded a bit like Ka's.

OH YEAH, and guess who's going to la Chine on Wednesday? That's right. Twice in a year. Only this time won't be as fun. My grandmother had a brain haemorrhage on Tuesday. My mum and sister are already there and appaz it's FREEZING. My sister is dying without her hand sanitiser so I have to bring her loads when we get to China on Thursday. Is it wrong that while my grandmother is in hospital, all I want to do is go shopping and get a haircut? My hair is disgusting and dry and awfully dyed. Damn you Sarah Wong and Wendy Zhao if you're reading this. Should NOT have done my hair in a dormitory bathroom in China. Too scared to dye it again lest I kill my hair further.

That's it. I hate Bach, that wily curly haired minx. Why did he have to go and make his music so damn hard to play? I also hate Beethoven. And Chopin. I like Justin Bieber. Gutted I didn't get tickets for his UK tour next year.

The builders doing the extension on our house left crumbs on the dining table :( I had to clean them up. Have you tried those new Walkers Extra Crunchy Crisps? They are deLISH. Kinda like Kettle Chips, but not as sweet. And still tasting like Walkers. This Indian guy on my bus gave me them cos I taught him how to complete a Rubix Cube.

10.20 IS PAST MY BEDTIME. GOODNIGHT.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA YOU MADE ME LOL THROUGHOUT THAT.
    I WANT TO GO WATCH YOUR PIANO EXAM. IS IT OVER NOW? I CAN'T ADD 40 HOURS TO ANYTHING!
    OMG I HAVE SIMS 3 BUT UNFORTUNATELY ITS PIRATE AND MY PIRATE WINDOWS XP CAN'T HANDLE IT :(
    WOW YOU CAN DO THE RUBIX CUBE? YOU ARE SOMEWHAT AMAZING. WILL YOU TEACH ME? I'LL GIVE YOU KETTLE CHIPS.
    I WILL MISS YOU WHEN YOU GO TO CHINA D:

    ReplyDelete

Whattup, dog.