Neville Longbottom is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.


Thursday 10 February 2011

Food baby



Heheh :DDD

Today I went to Cosmo. We had buy one get one free vouchers from a newspaper, and I'm sure many other people did as well as it was packed full of chavs and students. I'm surprised I didn't see more Chinese people, as they usually jump at the chance of discounted food. I'm so full I can barely move out of my chair and it took a humungous effort to climb up the stairs. I hope no one punches my food baby as I think it would go into labour. Cosmo's this Chinese buffet place which is one step higher than Wing Wah, and when it first opened it was Really Nice, but now it's Kind of Manky. Although they do have nice starters and desserts- however me and my sister saw them prepare the little individual cakes by opening another packet of ready made cake and putting whipped cream on them. Haha. I love the Eton Mess (basically a load of cream and meringue and berries), and I had one of the first servings so it was untouched and really nice but I deliberately took my scoop straight from the middle to mess it up *giggle*. I'm waiting for the stomach to deflate.

I have a new, absolutely awful Physics teacher, and he is absolutely awful, I'm making my dad complain to the school about how absolutely awful he is at teaching. He has a really annoying Birmingham accent and NO CHIN, and he always dresses like a bartender and he's really creepy, and basically he hasn't taught my class anything, except that he has a guinea pig named Boris. I used to love Physics with my old teacher, but NOT ANYMORE. All he does is undo anything and everything we have already learnt, so now the Physics filing cabinet drawer in my brain is all mushed up and scrambled like an egg D: I am usually a model student, and usually sit attentively and try hard etc. but HE makes me deliberately shout out in class and ask stupid questions, so now he thinks I'm an idiot which I don't really care about cos I think that HE is an idiot. GAHH. Plus, he's bald. Why do I always end up with naff teachers? I also have rubbish English, Biology, Chemistry, IT and French teachers, although they aren't quite as terrible as Mr Roach (his name suits his sliminess). It hurts more when you used to have a great teacher and they get taken away from you. Who hires these crap teachers?

I feel the food coma coming on, you know- after eating excessive amounts of food, you get overcome with drowsiness. I may go to bed. Smell you later.

2 comments:

  1. HELLO ITS ME AGAIN, MY PHYSICS TEACHER IS GERMAN! MY PHYSICS WENT DOWNHILL AFTER HE CAME IN TOO, BUT I THINK THAT'S JUST ME BECOMING RETARDED!

    THAT PICTURE OF THE NOTES MADE ME LAUGH WITH JOY AS I COULD READ THE NOTES AND SPELT A WORD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh people with no chins scare me too.
    There's a Russian physics teacher who teaches at our school and she is hiLARious.

    ReplyDelete

Whattup, dog.