Neville Longbottom is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.


Tuesday 1 February 2011

Today I missed the bus.




I didn't bother running for it because I knew my shoes would fly off and I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of the people on my bus. Even though none of us talk to each other, and we all sit there awkwardly with our iPods in our ears.

Once, I forgot my iPod and it was the most awkward hour ever. Under my seat, I started to make the awkward turtle hand sign. With one hand.

I never know where to look on the bus. I usually end up staring at a point past the person in front's head. Or reading the signs they put up around the bus (Got Chlamydia? Drop into the clinic!)- it's awfully kind of them to do that though. It's especially awkward when you're stuck among a strange group of people and they start talking around you but you don't want to look like you're listening in on their conversation.

Although the other day this really hot guy was "messing about" with this Year 7 and it was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing, but I was on my own so I was getting a lot of funny looks. When I'm walking on my own (which I of course, never am, being the socialite that I am), I often find myself thinking of a hilarious memory from earlier on, and start laughing to myself. Or I think of  ridiculously funny jokes/ observations, but there is no one to share them with me... so I laugh to myself.

Oh no, I see the first signs of dementia coming on.


When I'm eating as well, I always think of something disgusting that the food looks like, and completely put myself off my food. For instance, yesterday I was eating the school cottage pie and halfway through I realised it looked like diarrhoea. Was nearly sick. Although surprisingly when other people say disgusting things when I'm eating (vomit, bogies, periods etc.) I don't usually get put off. It's just when I think of it myself. Hmmmmm.


Haven't posted for a while.

It's the first of February.

My birthday is in exactly 20 days. I'm not doing anything for it.

I wanted to go to Cadbury's World but it costs too much and my parents say I would have to pay for it myself :( NO WAY. I'm broke.


Today I ate a whole bag of Lidl chocolate coated peanuts by myself. They were nice.

1 comment:

  1. LOLOL YOU'RE BLOG IS AMAZINGLY FUNTASTIC. IF I HAD TO PICK OUT THE FUNTASTICKIEST PARTS, I'D HAVE TO WRITE IT OUT AGAIN. I HAD TO BUY SWEETS FOR MY CLASS ONCE AND I HEADED STRAIGHT FOR LIDL!

    ReplyDelete

Whattup, dog.